Carole A. Feuerman
Carole A. Feuerman has been widely acknowledged as one of the most hyper-realist sculptors in the world. She has been in many exhibits around the world displaying her beautiful body sculptures.
Fanny Alloing
Fanny Alloing began experimenting with plaster strips, in her sculpture, and the act of capturing emotion after a death in her family. Fanny, a French artist also uses silk and paper in her works of art. I enjoy the rough edges and raw qualities of her work.
Gavin Worth
Gavin Worth, a self taught artist, experiments with line and the fluid motions of the body in his sculptures. These minimalist sculptures are beautiful and seem so delicate to the touch.






2 comments:
Shayla,
Thank you for turning me on to some new exciting artists!
I must admit I am a little bit creeped out by Feuermans, hyper real sculptures yet they are undeniably amazing.
And with Gavin Worth's I am inspired to try my own hand at using wire.
all three have inspired me as well! thank you for that! I especially like Gavin Worth. I love the idea of taking something so simple and turning it into something beautiful.
Post a Comment